Origami Butterflies Kit
Kit | Apr 2018 | Tuttle Publishing | 9780804849319 | 159x311mm | Stocked item | GEN | AUD$16.99
Kids and grown-ups alike share a fascination with the delicate beauty and changing nature of butterflies and moths.
Origami Butterflies is a unique collection of twelve origami projects from world-renowned origami artist Michael G. LaFosse. This kit includes 98 sheets of special folding paper in eight different colour combinations designed to match the photography in the book. Along with folding paper and directions, Origami Butterflies teaches you how to make hundreds of different butterfly and moth variations simply by making minor changes to a few key folds!
This kit includes:
• 41 projects for hours of origami fun
• two 32-page illustrated books with easy-to-follow instructions
• 98 sheets of 6 x 6 inch folding paper
• clear and easy-to-follow instructions for creating 30 projects
• step-by-step diagrams that make folding as easy as 1-2-3.
Michael G. LaFosse has been an origami artist for decades, and is internationally regarded as a leading authority and master of the art.