HBR's 10 Must Reads
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Reinventing HR: (with bonus article "People Before Strategy" by Ram Charan, Dominic Barton, and Dennis Carey)
Paperback | Aug 2019 | Harvard Business Review Press | 9781633697843 | 208pp | 210x140mm | GEN | AUD$34.99, NZD$39.99
If you read nothing else on reinventing human resources, read these 10 articles.
We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones on how HR leaders can partner with the C-suite, drive change throughout the organization, and develop the workforce of the future.
This book will inspire you to:
- Overhaul performance management practices to jump-start motivation and engagement
- Use agile processes to transform how you hire, develop, and manage people
- Establish diversity programs that increase innovation and competitiveness as well as inclusion
- Use people analytics to bring unprecedented insight to hiring and talent management
- Prepare your company for the double waves of artificial intelligence and an older workforce
- Close the gap between HR and strategy