HBR Guide to Thinking Strategically (HBR Guide Series)
Paperback | Jan 2019 | Harvard Business Review Press | 9781633696938 | 272pp | 229x127mm | GEN | AUD$24.99, NZD$29.99
Bring strategy into your daily work.
It's your responsibility as a manager to ensure that your work — and the work of your team — aligns with the overarching objectives of your organization. But when you're faced with competing projects and limited time, it's difficult to keep strategy front of mind. How do you keep your eye on the long term amid a sea of short-term demands?
You need to change the way you think. The HBR Guide to Thinking Strategically provides practical advice and tips to help you see the big-picture perspective in every aspect of your daily work — from making decisions to setting team priorities to attacking your own to-do list — and help you become the leader you aspire to be.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand your organization's strategy
- Align your team around key objectives
- Focus on the priorities that matter
- Spot trends in your company and in your industry
- Consider future outcomes when making decisions
- Manage trade-offs
- Embrace a leadership mindset