Flying Dragons Paper Airplane Kit: 48 Paper Airplanes, 64 Page Book, 12 Original Designs, Youtube Video Tutorials
Multiple-item retail product, boxed | Jun 2017 | Tuttle Publishing | 9780804848572 | 64pp | 254x203mm | Out of stock | GEN | AUD$16.99
Get ready to fill the skies with your very own collection of colorful flying dragons! This paper airplanes kit features a fabulous variety of dragon-themed paper planes—each with its own unique form and flight characteristics. This box contains everything you need to create 48 exciting flying dragons in 12 different sizes and designs. If you're new to paper or origami airplanes, the full-color instruction book provides step-by-step folding instructions for each model and "dragon mastery tips" to help you coax the best performance from each airplane. The planes in this box range from simple ones that can be folded in under a minute to slightly more complex models that look and fly like their mythological namesakes. Send your friends and family running for cover with 12 exciting dragons—all of which fly really well, including:
- The Chinese Dragon, a front-weighted dart that covers distance at an alarming rate!
- The Fighter Dragon, a fanciful dinosaur-cyborg warplane!
- The Swoop Dragon, an aerobatic performer that can turn on you if you're not careful!
- The Flying Shark, a menacing glider that patrols the skies in search of its prey!
- And many other impressive flying dragons!