Air and Space Origami Kit: Realistic Paper Rockets, Spaceships and More! [Origami Kit with Book, 48 Papers, 100] Stickers, 14 Projects]
General merchandise | Oct 2018 | Tuttle Publishing | 9780804849241 | 192pp | 210x210mm | GEN | AUD$22.99
Fold realistic paper models of some of the most astonishing aircraft and spacecraft ever designed!
The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum hosts seven million visitors annually—a testament to our enduring fascination with flight. Noted origami artist John Szinger has created this unique collection of 14 paper models inspired by real life flying machines from commercial jetliners to multi-stage rockets to single and multi-stage rockets, a re-entry space pod and even a UFO!
Each model comes complete with a set of interesting facts about the vehicle as well as detailed step-by-step instructions showing you how to fold it. Air and Space Origami Kit contains everything you need to create high quality air and space models including 48 large sheets of high-quality folding paper, a full-color instruction book and over 185 stickers to decorate the finished models.
Let your imagination soar with 14 original designs, including:
- A Supersonic Transport recalling the golden age of commercial hypersonic travel!
- The Space Pod, designed to safely return astronauts to earth through the intense heat of re-entry!
- A graceful Hot Air Balloon—make several to create your own miniature ballooning festival!
- An elusive Flying Saucer—try as they might, the government can't conceal this one!
- A sci-fi inspired Art Deco Rocket with exaggerated fins and sleek lines!
- And many other thrilling origami air and space models!
This kit includes:
- A colorful 64-page step-by-step origami instructions book
- 14 exciting air and space origami projects
- 48 sheets of double-sided, custom designed folding paper
- 185+ Colorful Stickers