The Universe in Zero Words: The story of mathematics
9781742232980 | Mar 2012 | NewSouth | Hardback | 243x171mm | Stocked item (plenty) | GEN | AUD$39.99, NZD$49.99
• Discover the world’s simplest equation and what it means
• Find out how Newton’s Laws of Motion help us do everything from building bridges to predicting the weather
• See how mathematics got nasty and personal in 16th-century Italy
• Understand how Newton and Leibniz unlocked the key to mastering infinity with the fundamental theorem of calculus
• Find out how Fermat’s Last Theorem was solved after 350 years.